The Site may contain links to third-party websites / content / services that are not owned or controlled by Xlist. We are not responsible for how these parties treat your personal data. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these parties carefully.
Personal Data We Collect and Process
We may collect and process different types of personal data (i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person). Such personal data may include the following.
- Personal data you provide to us
Some of our services may require you to provide us with personal data. For example, we process your contact information, such as your address, location, ZIP code and email address when you create an account with us, when you leave an advertisement or when you comment on an item through our Site. In order to be able to use these services, you will be asked to provide a password and user identification. Depending on the services that you use, we may ask you to provide financial information and company information (such as company name and phone number). If you choose to place an advertisement through our Site or to provide feedback or send an email to us, we may keep a record of that posting or correspondence. Content you disclose when you place an advertisement, including the videos and images that you choose to add thereto, will naturally be available to the public.
- Personal data we automatically collect
We automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser as well as through other analysis of the Sites. Such information may include your IP address, the pages you request, type of computer operating system you use (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the type of browser you use (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer), information regarding your internet service provider, your activities while visiting the Site and the content you accessed. We gather such information through cookies and other web technologies.
- Personal data we receive from other sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources. For example, we may receive your personal data if you use any of the other (web) services we – or our affiliated companies – provide. Also, we may do business with third parties (like business partners or analytical providers), from which we may obtain your personal data. Please read the privacy notice available through these services / parties to learn more.
Purposes for Which We Collect, Process, and Share Your Personal Data
Generally, we may process your personal data we collect through this Site for the following purposes:
- To provide the products, services and information you request.
- To administer our business, including fulfilling and shipping orders.
- To respond to your communications, and communicate with you about the Site and activities related to the Site.
- To validate your account and to update your account information.
- To confirm eligibility for the use of our services.
- To provide effective customer service and support.
- To improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site.
- To analyze trends and statistics and to monitor Site usage.
- To better understand your needs and preferences.
- To investigate, prevent or take action against illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations (e.g. of our Terms and Conditions), threats to the rights or safety of the Site, us, our affiliated companies or any third party or for any other security, credit or fraud prevention purpose.
- To protect the Site, our legal rights or defend ourselves against legal claims.
- For any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or disposition of all or any portion of our business or operations (including without limitation in connection with bankruptcy or any similar proceedings).
- To respond to court order or subpoena, to respond to any request by government, law enforcement or investigative authority.
- For other legitimate business purposes where permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosing and Sharing Your Personal Data
Furthermore,we may also disclose your personal data if disclosure is required by law or in the context of an investigation, regulatory requirement, judicial proceeding, court order or legal process served on us, or to protect the rights or safety of the Site, us, our affiliated companies or any third party.
Please note that if you post any of your personal data on the Site, such information may be collected and used by others over whom the Site has no control. The Site is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post on the Site or otherwise make public.
Data Retention and Security
We understand that storing and processing data in a secure manner is important. We use industry standard efforts, reasonable and technically feasible, and physical, technical and administrative safeguards against risks, such as loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, copying, accidental or unlawful destruction and any other forms of unlawful processing.
All commerce transactions that take place on the Site are processed through our secure server in order to make every reasonable effort to insure that your personal information is protected.
Please be aware that the Site and data storage are run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security beyond our control. We cannot guarantee the security of the information on and sent from the Site. Therefore, although we take reasonable measures to protect your data, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or our Site and online services and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we will use industry standard efforts to ensure its security on our systems.
On our Site, you may have the opportunity to follow a link to other websites that may be of interest to you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites or the content provided thereon. We disclaim any responsibility for transactions conducted on those sites and cannot vouch for the security of the information submitted in those transactions.
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18 nor does the Site knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. We do not orient this Site towards children or target them as an audience, nor do we screen them from using the Site. Some of the materials on this Site is for mature audiences, and parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use. The Site does not collect or distribute information indicating whether a user is a child. If we learn that we have personal data on a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information from our systems.